- WHAT MEASURES ARE WE TAKING TO BE COVID SAFE
In the best interest of protecting our community, W Brisbane will only be accepting fully vaccinated guests. This is a property policy that has been enforced, with all patrons needing to show a proof of full vaccination status as a condition of entry to the hotel and AWAY® SpaWe have several measures in place across our facility:
- Everyone must sign in via the QLD Services QR code
- Hand sanitization stations are provided in the facility as well as anti-bacterial wipes
- Elevated sanitization of common areas- high contact areas are cleaned at least every 2 hours using EcoLab products
- SPA GUIDELINES
- Spa services are available for guests ages 16 and older (subject to limitations and parental supervision).
- A selection of Beauty Bar services are available for guests of all ages (subject to limitations and parental supervision).
- Access to dressing rooms and FIT is prohibited to those under 16 years of age and requires parental supervision for those under 16 years of age.
- Restrictions of facility use may be in place please speak with our AWAY Spa team at the time of your booking.
- Advanced bookings are strongly encouraged as we're currently booking out 6 weeks ahead!
- Walk-in appointments are welcome, however guests are encouraged to make arrangements in advance.
- All reservations must be secured with a credit card. To schedule your appointment(s), please call our Whatever/Whenever team at 07 3556 8888 or the AWAY Spa directly on 07 3556 8890 Guests staying in Hotel may press "SPA" from a guest room.
- Please note that that a 10% surcharge will be applied on Sundays and a 15% surcharge will be applied on all holidays.
- All appointments must be a minimum of one of our 60 minute or more treatments.
- *Please advise us if you are pregnant or have other significant health considerations when booking your treatments. Any woman pregnant during their first 14 week will be restricted to treatments available at AWAY Spa for health and safety reasons.
- ARRIVAL & CHECK IN PROCEDURES
We invite you to use all AWAY® Spa features, including vitality pools, relaxation pods, his-and-hers salt inhalation chambers and aromatherapy steam rooms, before and after spa treatments.We request your arrival at least 20 minutes prior to your treatment time, providing you with ample time to check-in and prepare for your spa experience.Should your arrival be delayed, please note that your treatment time will be reduced accordingly so that we may serve the next guest on time. Late arrival will still result in full charge for your requested service, even though your actual treatment time may be reduced.We request that you do not bring jewelry or valuables to your spa experience. AWAY® Spa is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Your reservations require that we schedule spa Talent and hold appointment times just for you.
As a courtesy and to avoid charges in full, we require a 48-hour notice should you need to change or cancel your reservation, and 72 hours for group bookings of 5 or more guests
Prices in AUD. Tax & service charge included. Promotions and discounts do not apply on packages.
- I'M STAYING AT THE HOTEL BUT I DON'T HAVE A TREATMENT BOOKED. CAN I STILL USE THE SPA FACILITIES?
You're welcome to use our Mineral Pools and Saunas!
Advanced bookings are required and can be made by calling us at 07 3556 8888, visiting our Welcome team on Level One or AWAY Spa on Level Five, or by dialing "SPA" from your guestroom telephone.
Valet parking through W Brisbane is available for a flat fee of $60.00
Wheels (aka our valet team) is located at the hotel's entrance on 81 North Quay on the left hand side as soon as you pull into the driveway. The height limit of the carpark is 2.2m.
Alternatively, self-parking with Brisbane Quarter is available through Wilson Parking. Please note that this is an external company and not in association with W Brisbane. For information on rates, please click .
- SMOKING POLICY
W Brisbane is a smoke-free hotel including guestrooms, restaurant terraces and all public spaces. A designated smoking area is located at Wheels.